Rebellious Fashion or Rebellious Fail

A Quick Look:
Website- 8/10
Quality of clothing- 10/10
Fit and Overall Look- 10/10
Delivery- 9/10
Price- £
Overall- 9/10





Rebellious Fashion is a brand I have heard of a lot, it's promoted by bloggers a lot and features as sponsored on my instagram often but I haven't ever ordered from it before so I decided it was time to give it a go.
                                                 


Website 8/10

This website was really easy to use, the home page had quick links to sections of specific products like bodysuits, trousers and my favourite - the neon range. I checked on both mobile and laptop and the website was easy to use but quite a simple layout and didn't have any unique qualities, however, I'd rather have an easy to use website than a fancy one.




Quality of Clothing 10/10
I was so impressed by the quality of clothing from this site, especially considering the price I paid for them!! I ordered a bodysuit and a pair of cigarette style trousers from this site that were both of a very high quality.
I could not find the trousers again to take a screenshot so I've taken a screenshot of the same trousers I ordered but in a wide leg style.






































Fit and overall Look 10/10
I fell completely in love with both of these products!! The fit of them both was amazing, I really did expect the bodysuit to be too short for me as this is something I have experienced multiple times with Pretty Little Thing and Missguided but the fit was amazing and I was really impressed, it also had a panel along the top to prevent it from being seethrough but I don't even think it would be without the it. The trousers were also a good fit, I did look at getting the wide leg ones but I thought they would be too short on me when I put my heels on but I now think I'll go back and order them because of ho  impressed I am with the fit of both of the items I received. Most importantly I loved the look of both these products and they do work well together but they are also both wearable with so many other products and you can so easily make a casual or dressy outfit with both products. I did wear the bodysuit to the pub with a pair of jeans and it worked with them too to make it a more casual outfit.






















Delivery 9/10
I got next day delivery from this site for £5.95 and received my items next day as promised. I thought this was somewhere between reasonable and expensive.

Price £
When I ordered from here they had an 85% off sale (which I'm sure is still on so get to the site) so the price was really good but even the prices before the sale were pretty decent, especially for the quality of products you receive. They also have an extra 10% off sale for students on the app Student Beans.

Overall 9/10
This website has really impressed me, it has a large variety of products at a great price that are of a very high quality. This is definitely a company I will use in future, I just wish I had started using it sooner!!! My favourite site out of the 4 I have reviewed so far.