Coco Boo Loves or Coco Boo Loathes

A Quick Look:

Website~ 8/10
Quality of Clothing~ 9/10 
Fit and Overall Look~ 8/10 
Delivery~ 7/10
Price~ £££
Overall~ 9/10 






The first site that I have chosen to review is Coco Boo Loves. This company appeared as sponsored on my Instagram and I instantly liked their products, they looked good quality in the images on the post and also appealed to my tastes. Coco Boo Loves are a boutique based in Halifax that also has an online presence and a good social media following, their Instagram is full of stunning products and has links on most posts with easy access to the product in the image. 

I placed two orders with this website to test different products and delivery.







Website 8/10

I found the website was very easy to use and well laid out, I tried it out on both my phone and laptop but placed both my orders using the website on my phone.






















Quality  9/10

When my items arrived I found the quality was of a very high standard, I ordered both a bodysuit and a dress to be able to compare and review different types of products. I ordered a hot pink bodysuit and a tan polka dot dress: 





















I was really impressed with both of these products when they arrived, the quality was amazing, neither were thin or see through, I was not disappointed when my products arrived.

Fit  and Overall Look 8/10

Both of these products looked exactly as they did in the images when I got them and I was very impressed with both. I ordered an 8 in both items and they both fit true to size, however, I felt that both products would have been better suited to someone with a larger chest than me. I had to pin the dress with an earring to improve the fit and would have used a safety pin if I had any in my house at the time, despite this though I am in love with the look of both of these products. 







Delivery 7/10

I ordered these two items separately and chose next day delivery on one and standard delivery on the other to see how well each delivery lived up to the promises on the website. Standard Delivery was said to take 3-4 days and Next Day was of course next day when ordered before 3pm, I placed my order on a Friday and there was a note on the shipping section of the website to say that said that delivery Sunday to Thursday was DPD guaranteed and Friday orders were delivered via royal mail with an aim to deliver on a Saturday but no guarantee. I have to commend this company for their customer service as after I placed my order I received an email to say that they had noticed my two orders with different deliveries on them and that they were gong to send both my orders next day and refund me for the standard delivery I paid. I received both of my orders on the Saturday and was given a 4 hour time slot in which it would be delivered. 
My items were packaged well and inside they came with a sweet and the delivery note in a small zip lock bag with a branded sticker on it, this was a really nice touch. The one and only flaw with this company (which is the reason I rated it a 7) is that they do not yet provide free returns but this is understandable as they are a small boutique and not a large organisation such as Pretty Little Thing and Missguided, however this would not put me off ordering from them as the items I have received are of a great quality and fit and I will get a lot of use from them. 




























Price

For being a boutique I would say this company has reasonably priced items as most boutiques I have shopped in before have been dearer, however, it is nowhere near as low cost as some of the larger clothing sites available (but the quality from these sites is not always as good as this sites) so if your budget is small, this might not be the website for you. Although I did find that some products were more reasonably priced than others but I suppose all websites have their dearer and cheaper products. Overall my experience with this website was amazing and it's definitely one that I would recommend, I found it good quality, excellent service and good value for money.